Slender Madness Slender Madness

Mother of god... That was epic.

The Broken Machine The Broken Machine

christ, look your animation and art are both spectacular but this is the most unoriginal and least funny thing ive seen in a long ass time. You literally dont have jokes, its just unfunny memes and references to youtube videos. Christ man you didnt even put effort into the writing you just threw in popular things that little kids would find funny. It was honestly just a disaster and you shouldnt waste your skills on bullshit like this. Im literally baffled at how well recieved this is.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Now this, THIS is true art right here!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Who cares about the bugs. This game gives Skyrim a run for its money. Lets make Krinkles put it over on Xbox live for the consolemen to enjoy. 500/500 all the way!

Simple Simple

I can just sit in the corner and cant die.

Willie D The Game Willie D The Game

At least it has gameplay value. I give you one star for at least being able to do something.

Life Goes On Life Goes On

I love this song. I like to loop music and I am going to listen to this for awhile. Great job man.

Abraham Remix Abraham Remix

This is really good. I think I am going to come here every day to rate it 5/5 and this is going under my favorites.

momboom1 responds:

Lol thanks :P!!

~ I'm Blue 2012 ~ [CAT] ~ I'm Blue 2012 ~ [CAT]

I love this song so great job.

Catstuffer responds:

Glad you like it :) Thanks for stopping by :)

Set fire to the rain Set fire to the rain

I can not understand how no one knows about you yet!? At least I do and I am glad I do. Thank you for putting good art into my day. 50/50 for the win.

Magical Dream World Magical Dream World

I like it...but for me it is hard to rate art I just like it or not so...yeah it is nice.

The Farm: page 1 The Farm: page 1

Wtf...well it was better than garfiled. Thanks for the good art too.I mean to view not take.