Slender Madness Slender Madness

Mother of god... That was epic.

The Broken Machine The Broken Machine

christ, look your animation and art are both spectacular but this is the most unoriginal and least funny thing ive seen in a long ass time. You literally dont have jokes, its just unfunny memes and references to youtube videos. Christ man you didnt even put effort into the writing you just threw in popular things that little kids would find funny. It was honestly just a disaster and you shouldnt waste your skills on bullshit like this. Im literally baffled at how well recieved this is.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Now this, THIS is true art right here!

WTFHaveYouDone?.mp4 WTFHaveYouDone?.mp4

Lol you make a great point and I totally aggre with you. Nice animation too and the sound effects where really well done.

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

Steve Spilberg? Kind of shocking...great animation though.

Carol of the Trolls Carol of the Trolls

I liked it. Nice music. Good animation. AND TROLLS!!!

Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

I can not believe it. In all the times I watched madness no one has come that close to krinkles amazing work. You just got that close. I am truly amazed at this and really want more. Like alot more. Please make more. And maybe some other freelance stuff too. All in all I have come to one conclusion...you are the closest anyone is every going to get to krinkles. No doubt about that.I hope more people want to think like this and give you the scores you deserve. So please...just make more
U FUKING RULE!!

Shock More Shock More

It is funny cause red and blue are not corresponding colors. Green and red are. The only flaw in your flash my friend.

Madness Intermission 010A Madness Intermission 010A

WHy do people care so much about story? It does not have to have a good story to be funny. I liked it and people should not think all about the stupid story. Nice job man.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Violence at its finest. You sir are amazing.